Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom :))

My mom and dad isnt fighting anymore..

asusal, my dad has to give way for my mom's stubborness.. (is that correct? :)) but he made up for it when he surprised my mom, by going home and visiting us to celebrate even just for a short while.. :) I made a HUGE card, and bought my mom chocolates.. :))

FRONT COVER
CONTENT (where i put my long messeges)
BACK COVER

the size of that card is a two page calendar put together :)))

HAPPY B-DAY MOM!!
I LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design