Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beauty & the Beast


Why am i so ugly? =(

Just a few seconds ago, i was browsing through the photos my beloved aunt tagged me in. And god, was i disgusted... I wasn't disgusted at the picture, but more likely, i was disgusted with my own face.. =( i know, people have more problems  than their looks, but please, you can't avoid these kinds of things happenings right? After those torturing moments, i scrolled down  a few pages more.. And i stared at one of my friend's profile picture... I think a tear almost feel down from my eye.. Kidding im exaggerating.. Although, my friends really are pretty.. Which makes me feel more ugly than i already am.. :( anyways.. I think i'll stop fer now.. I cant believe im talking too much about my face...Wow, this is the first time.. :( 

Rogue up!
-RoguishBlogger

2 comments:

angel said...

nope lang..ur pretty..i felt the same way before and that frustrates me a lot...i passed through many realizations to overcome that stressful thing..anyways,,beauty is not only defined by the face or body shape...it's how u carry urself with confidence...our negative sides can make us unique and different.so dont think those as curse..i love reading your blog posts..continue expressing urself!

Mikaela said...

Thanks :D I'll keep that in mind... :D

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design