Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am just human after all :)

i guess.. There are some times when i think about what could some other people say about the things i say or do.. i couldn't help it.. 

For an instance, i think about the people who are reading  my blog posts...  And as much as i tell myself not to, i actually wonder about what you guys think about with me not telling even just one thing about my identity.. Although, I've seen some other blogs.. They don't give too much away about themselves, but they do give out there name.. But with me, i give out none.. And to be honest...Its because I am afraid about what people would  say... I am scared about what people reading this might think about the kinds of posts im posting.. 

As much as i don't want to admit it, but i think i should, I couldnt help but to feel scared, afraid, and any word thats synonymous to those words.. Although, theres still a small percentage in me thats curious about you reading these think, but me being afraid over rides it......

Or maybe, im over thinking it, maybe some of you don't care anything about knowing my identity after all.. 'Cause maybe some of you think that im just making myself important.. what i mean is, you people might think im making myself important for you guys to know even just my name.. if you know what i mean...

But if you look at it very closely... There's that word.. MAYBE.. 

im not sure at all about what you people think.. and so, i thought, why not introduce myself so i would know.. 

and before this, i actually told myself to stay strong about what's going to come after.... so here goes..
i am Mikaela Regis... i read a lot of books, (and i think you already know that) i am female, (obviously ;)) favorite color is red, blue, black..  and i make mistakes and feel such things like curiosity, pain, and cowardice...

i wish that's not too much and not too less though, i have made an effort to do this and i hope you guys would appreciate it.. :)) i have become an honest person in this blog and i think this where i could just be one..

I also hope that maybe, just maybe, i have inspired people reading these (if there are.. LOL :)) to come out of their shells and face such things and overcome it at such places (as for mine, i have overcome mine in my blog) .. Use that place to get to know yourself better... get to know every bit of your identity.. and even just be  yourself in that place for the sake of you and not others =)

rogue up!
-RoguishBlogger 


:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design