Friday, April 29, 2011

Too many ideas...

There are some instances when something clicks on in my mind.. I get so many ideas about what to do, what to say, and more importantly, what to write! Just one day, i was having dinner with my mother and our housekeeper and as usual, we never fail to stick to just one topic.. We actually talk about everything.. My mom starts it off with a "Did you know?" and "You know what?".. Then, if i crack a really hilarious joke, we drive off the topic and forget about what we were talking about the previous time =) But anyways, we were having late dinner, (again) and i suddenly thought of a line just randomly.. it was "Understand the science first, before you argue.." It's so deep right? hahaha.. And ironically, we were talking about fishes then! hahaha! Just then, my mother talked about another topic and i suddenly forgot my line! I was so frustrated that i was so irritated with everyone around me and began having tantrums... Then, our housekeeper, (she was in the bathroom then, doing number 2 ;)) shouted that she remembered my line! She said it to me clearly from the bathroom and i jumped for joy as i wrote it in a paper.. =) Since then, my mother tells me that whenever i remember something important, i should write it down.. And from that experience, i totally learned =) Thanks mama! Love you and miss you! (although, she doesn't know im keeping a blog and probably would never read this) 


rogue up!
-RoguishBlogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design