Thursday, April 28, 2011

First time blogging through iTouch.. at 2:20 am!!!

Its the first time im posting a blog post through my iTouch in the Safari thingy application. And damn well this aint easy at all... Although, im pretty much used to typing on my gadget... im having a hard time getting used to zooming in and out on the texts im typing.. You might just ask why the heck i aint using the laptop, well its just that how the heck will u survive in using a kind of large laptop in a bed which im sharing with my loved cousins.. And besides, with the lights closed, the laptop is going to be bright enough to wake up my lovely cousins.. and hell, do i wanna cause a great inconvinience to them... (note the sarcasm) To be honest, i tried sleeping... but it just wont come... and heck this just aint the f*cking first time isnt it? if youd actually remember before when i said that i once slept at 3 am....

and so that brings me back to the present where i am thinking nothing but senseless thoughts and having a hard time pressing the right buttons ... but heck why do i even bother you think? well the truth is thats whats bugging me actually.. but its probably because i have nothing to do but wait till sleep takes over me.... and so aside from posting nonsense here, im also downloading a twitter application in my iTouch so i could tweet.. (even as cliche as that sounds) and if your wondering, yes i do have twitter, but no, i wont gve out mine cause thatll just give my identity wont it? ;) yes i know, im evil;) joking! hahaha

but still ill be surprised to see how long this comes out to be in my blog.. but we wont know till we see wont we? so i guess ill say bye fer now. :) hopefully sleep will realize ive had enough and actually take me =) so bye guys!!


rogue up! ;)
-RoguishBlogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design