Sunday, May 1, 2011

I know i'm just lucky :)

Age is just a number :)

This could apply to almost everything... Talent, looks, love :)

And with love, it's just pretty much saying that if you're together with someone and you love him or her, no matter how old you get.. Your love will never fade :)

Just like my wonderful grandparents :) Sometimes, when i'm with my family, i happily observe the way we bond. And out of the corner of my eye, i see the way my grandma cares so much & the way  my grandfather keeps himself strong even with his sickness.. Back then, me and one of my closest cousin, used to observe our grandparents when ever they're all lovey dovey :) I guess i am genuinely happy as I see their eyes light up as they hold hands at some times, I hear their melodic laughs as they remember some moments with us, I smell the sincerity between their relationship, and I feel the love between their auras.. :) Although, at times i don't notice these between the two of them.. I know these things exist between them... 

But still, I know i'm lucky to have them both alive and kicking... It's not usual when you see a couple with the ages of 70+ still driving and walking around happily in our changing world :)

And this goes the same with my parents :) Although, something went seriously wrong between them back in the day, I know im just lucky that it's done.. We're all in a new episode now, and there will be no replays :) But moving on... 

I'm just praying that my parents continue going down to a straight path to their passionate love. :) 


rogue up! :)
-RoguishBlogger  


I proudly present to you.. My GRANDparents! :)) Oh, i love them :))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yow "DD

Mikaela said...

yow... comment... testing... testing.. ;)

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design