Friday, May 20, 2011

Weep for me.

I dont exactly know what i should feel with airports.

At first i thought, i should love airports. I say it's because it's where we get to the people we love no matter how far. It's where we go to places we want to discover more. But after today, I just dont know what to feel anymore. Today's one of the days i dreaded. Today we brought one of my closest relatives (my aunt and my two other cousins) to the airport. They're going home. They're going back to our province, where they really live. And so then i thought, how the heck could i love airports when it's how families get so far with each other? I got so confused with myself.


The goodbyes were said, and the tears flowed. However, what surprised me was that i spilled very few tears only. I even covered them  with a fake smile. Just to show them i wasn't exactly crying. To be honest, i want to cry. I want to bawl my eyes out actually. But as i saw  the persons i love crying, i felt like i should be the one that remained strong; if not stoic. I keep telling myself to hold my tears. I'll cry hard when no one's looking. I'll cry later on when everyone's asleep.

You might think im really over reacting. But if you only knew how much close i am with my extended family, you'll understand me. The truth is, im not only crying for my relatives. Im crying for my father too. He left with the airport. Off to earn a living for us abroad, again.Yes, im holding my tears for days now. I just want to be strong you know. I want to keep strong for my sad mom and closest cousin. Even if i am just one person. I'll cry when i feel like it's time to soften. I'll cry when no one's crying anymore. I'll cry when i know my loved
ones are strong enough to stand still by themselves. When its my turn.. That's when i'll cry.
 


rogue up,
-RoguishBlogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design