Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It is I again...

It's me again. Who else? Blogging very early in the morn'. As usual.   


I just find it amusing that almost all the posts i have are posted usually during early mornings. Usually 12-2 am. And i already fixed the time there. I guess you could say that i've gotten used to sleeping late. Actually, even before making this blog, i do sleep really late. I usually take lots of hours to sleep well. Before having this blog, i just stare at the ceiling above and see the plain walls beside me get darker as the night goes on. 


Right now, it's 1:48 am and my mind's completely blank. But i just keep on getting this feeling that i had to at least say something this morning. 


rogue up!
-RoguishBlogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design