Thursday, May 19, 2011

Im 12. Young and dreaming.

There are just some times when i just really want to escape reality. i guess that explains the way i grasp on the books i read and the movies i watch.
We watched Thor today. And like every other movie i watch, i was moved. I was moved by the story. I was struck by the possibility that, the things that happened in Thor, could happen in my life too. I was craving for surreal things happening. I thirst for fantasy in my reality. These things happen all the time. After i watched Thor, i kept silent and pretended to be asleep at the car. But the truth was, i was thinking about what could have had happen in the movie. To be honest, i wasn't really satisfied with it's ending. I've always wanted
movies to end with their love teams together. But then, with this one, they didn't. It ended with them missing each other and the whole message portraying about not losing hope cause they'll meet again and all that. If you know what i mean. But no worries, I won't be spoiling anymore though.


Its just that, sometimes, i just get tired of living my kind of life. I get this feeling, the feeling of wanting the adventure to experience things an ordinary person wouldnt imagine. Like having a love story with a vampire, like living a life with a wizard, like having to experience the last  8 minutes of another person's life using your soul, like dwelling into dream after dream, like living in the world you yourself created, and having to get the chance to interact with people from other realms. Im talking about those kinds of adventures. Call me dellusional but thats the way i just am. When my family hears this, they'd probably think that im not the brave kind of person. But i keep telling myself that i've always been ready. Im just waiting. Waiting for the time when ill have my turn.

At times, i get the pleasure of living the things i wanted in my dreams. (Other than reading and watching movies) Sometimes though, just like every other movie, my dream doesnt end the way i wanted. And so i close my eyes and try to dream again, and end it the way i wanted. That explains probably my wish, of being a book writer or a director of a movie. Right now, at age 12, im just holding on to reality while i still can. But deep inside i know, my story will end the way i want it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design