Monday, May 2, 2011

Sucks to be me tonight...


Real date written: May1 Sunday 1:13 am


Im sorry, but i just gotta say this...

F*ck my life!!!

This probably has to be one of my worst days ever... The stupid wifi connection isn’t working at all, and so you’re probably going to be reading this after my torturing night...

Torturing how?

Well, first of all, both of my legs hurt like hell... And i didn’t even run a marathon! I was slacking all day! Second of all, my nose is running... Gahd, it’s so hard to breathe...  Fourth, the wifi in my aunt’s house isn’t working... And worse, it chose to rest for the night! So that means, there’s nothing to keep me company at all... :(

Why do i need company?

Well, no one knows at all (except i guess, my cousin pauline and the people reading this) that i have sleeping problems... (and i actually slept yesterday at 6 –ish am when the sun was up. Proof here at my cousin’s blog>> http://spellpauline.blogspot.com) The more i try to sleep, the more awake i get.... So then i tried, keeping myself busy so that i could feel tired and eventually sleep, using the internet... BUT... None from those choices ever worked for me at all... They all result to me staying up all night unwillingly... I guess you could say that i sleep when my mind wants me too...But then right now, my mind is soo not letting me have my sleep... My body aches no but my mind works up a yes... I’ve tried telling my mom this, and all she gives me in reply is a weird look and an annoying laugh! Oh yes, she just laughs at me... She tells me to just stop my foolishness and sleep tight and well. As if, that’s possible.. Poor me right?

And so that brings us back to the present where i have my blood boiling because i have to endure a night full of tossing and turning on my cousin’s bed with nothing to do but to stare at the ceiling while i wait for my brain to fetch me and finally bring me to my La La Land.. Oh yes, i have my iTouch as a backup.... but then, come to think of it, how the heck could i use it without a freaking wifi connection!!! I do have my music to play to keep my ears occupied as well, but then, how about my eyes? They do need equal attention after all. And besides there are more things i wanna look at than plain ceilings and walls...

Sorry, i may have sounded too demanding for a minute there. However, whatever could i do? Nothing. Exactly. And so i guess, instead of sulking around, i thought just to express my freedoom (yes, you read it right: FREEDOOM) in my reliable blog :)

So, that’s it for tonight i guess... I hope you guys sleep tight and well... Sweet dreams :*



rogue up!
-RoguishBlogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design