Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Your friend, your enemy.


I can't say I'm afraid of death. But i can't say i'm not either. Or maybe i just feel a little bit of both.

When I was a bit younger than i am now, i use to avoid talking about death. 

Before, my mother used to warn me about being responsible and obedient. She uses my guilt to do as she says and i must admit, she scares me with what she says.. She makes me guilty by usually telling me to better start to get used to doing things on my own because i might never know when the Lord would take her. After she tells me that, i do every chore she gives to me and gives me a chuckle in exchange. However, to be truthful, i was so uncomfortable that time. I didn't want to talk about my mom sleeping forever actually. It was not my ideal topic. 

I talked to my mom and told her not to think that that Lord will take her too soon. She explained everything to me and i understood every bit that she said. 

From then on i knew, that death, was either your friend, or your enemy. It would take you when it knows that you've experienced enough of the evil in this world, and it would bring you wherever your supposed to be if it sees you've brought enough negative vibes in the world.

All i do is pray for me and my families safety. Although, i must admit, the word death still strikes a  nerve of mine. However, my mother told me to be strong enough get through it. And through her, i did.


rogue up!
-RoguishBlogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design