Monday, May 30, 2011

Why Me?

Why is everyone so keen into leaving me?

It's so sad. This probably has got to be my saddest weekend ever. I don't exactly know what to feel anymore. First came my father, then my aunt and cousins, and there goes my closest cousin going to college. And as if my life couldn't get anymore sadder, our housekeeper has to leave too. She left just because of a bloody remark. She left just because my mother reprimanded her about her laziness. She has to be told about how she's doing right? So we didn't do anything wrong there. I'm starting to think she's actually pregnant. I mean, who leaves her job just because her boss told her that she's become lazy. And before you get anymore ideas, no, my mother did not say it to hurt her feelings. My mom just had to tell her so that she could change for the better. We were actually close, this one. We don't talk about everything, but.. we talk. You get me? And what hurts the most actually is that she and my mother were really close too. Even closer than we are truthfully. And even as embarrasing as this sounds, i once got jealous of her closeness with my mom. And then, there she goes, going away with no apparent reason at all.

And you know what really kills me?

She didn't say goodbye to me.


rogue up,
-Roguishblogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design