Monday, May 30, 2011

More...

There's a reason why i love fantasy books just too much...

Angels, demons, vampires, faeries, wizards. Anything that actually spells fantasy, i would read. There's a reason behind all this.. addiction i have. To other peoples eyes, im just a book geek. But to me, there's a much more deeper meaning to it. When i grab a book, i dont just simply read. I live in the book. I dont want to sound cliche at all, no. Its just, theres a wanting in me, to simply escape the world; And escape all the pain, the foolishness and immaturity. Even for just a little while, and live the life i really want. Im not saying that im not thankful for the life i have now, i really am. But, theres something inside me, wanting... more. I want more, action. I want more, mysteries. I want more, romance. I just simply want more. I know im just 12 and im speaking all too soon. But, i dont know how to explain this, its like the only thing happening in your life is constant or i guess you could say, planned. You go to school, pass pre-school, grade school, high school then you finally reach college. You get a job then its either you have a successful life or a broken relationship with someone you love. You get me? Its like following schedules or routines, and heck, i dont want to follow the routines. I want to switch
paths... I want a life that no other person thinks actually exists. I want change in my life when i turn into my teens. And that change i hope, turns into the fantasy life i desperately want. Call me dellusional, i dont really care. I believe in what i believe and no one could change that. What i know is, soon, ill have the life i only read in my books.


In the meantime, ill just be thankful with the things i have today and my family with me. In the meantime, ill keep reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design