Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's gonna be another year..

Finally! I was suppose to post this last night but then there was a problem in my blog... I couldn't post anything at all... The picture of a clock just kept moving in the area where i was supposed to type my post... But, luckily now, I finally got in :D


I'm coming home from my vacation tomorrow and i'm supposed to pack my bags now. But then i just thought, what the heck.. I'll do that later... I better take advantage of the time i have left with the wifi available before going home to a no wifi area.. :D but please, dont ever get me wrong... I love our house, that's why i even call it home.. it's just that, with me being an only child, it gets pretty boring.. So yeah, im just taking advantage of the time i have left with the wifi around :D 


But on the plus side, im coming home with my beloved cousins! Yep, all of em! That makes me more excited than ever... And even more, i much excited to see my parents and housekeeper again! Haha, yeah, im pretty close with her.. Her laugh is so contagious.. I think there wasn't a day when she isn't smiling at all.. 


However, to point an obvious fact.. Summer's almost over.. :(( Another school year's going to start again and i'm a bit anxious to know what room im assigned with.. The last thing i wanna know is that im classmates with over-reacting people.. They just bring too much drama in class.... Although, some puts more excitement in my days, there are just some days where i've had enough of their attitudes when they act like they've got the biggest problem in the world when a boy just wouldn't talk to them.. 


But whatheheck, i don't think i really care anymore, all i know is that im coming home! Woohoo! :D I enjoyed my stay here in the province and i know i'll come back many times more.. 


Also, knowing that we dont have wifi at home, i might not be posting nonsense for a while.. but of course i'd still post soon... its not like i would never post again would i? ;) 


and so, bye for now! 


i must be off to pack my bags.. 


SAYONARA! (is that right? lol)


rogue up!
-RoguishBlogger

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think? Keep on telling me what you think! It'll help a lot =))

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design